skip to content
- The MIT logo is the Institute's primary mark and must be considered first when creating new merchandise.
- When using the "MIT" acronym, the only acceptable font is Collegiate Style/Athletic Block.
- The MIT acronym cannot be used with periods between the letters.
- When using both the seal and the Collegiate Style/Athletic Block letters on one product, be sure to place the seal under the acronym and scale the seal 30% to 40% smaller than the letters. (see Example C)
- When spelling the acronym vertically, the letters should be rotated as a unit and should not be stacked on top of one another. (see Example K)