The MIT Technology Licensing Office (TLO) and MIT Communication Production Services (CPS) work together to review and approve designs for MIT-branded merchandise. Licensees are required to provide a PDF of proposed designs for new items and for items being reordered to email@example.com.
According to MIT's trademark license agreement, MIT has 14 days to respond to your design submission. We will, however, make our best effort to respond within 3-5 business days.
Upon design approval, we may request a production sample using the actual manufacturing process and materials to review the production quality.
MIT Merchandise Team
Contact the MIT Merchandise Team:
- to review proposed designs for MIT-branded merchandise
- for permission to use an MIT mark
- for licensing information
- with questions about the appropriate placement of the ® or ™ symbols
- with questions about these design guidelines
- for assistance with logo file formats