Ph.D. in Materials Chemistry, Bar-Ilan university, Israel, 2008
M.Sc. in in Materials Chemistry, Bar-Ilan university, Israel, 2005
B.Sc. in Medicinal Chemistry, Bar-Ilan university, Israel, 2002
Title of Doctoral Dissertation: “Enantioselective Crystallization on Chiral Surfaces and chiral detection in the solid phase" (Supervisor Prof. Yitzhak Mastai)
Research experience: Surface Chemistry, Chiral Self Assembled Monolayers, Crystallization, Polymorphism, Chirality, Organic Synthesis.
Characterization Methods: NMR, FT-IR, micro-Raman, DSC, Polarimetry, Circular Dichroism, Near Field Scanning Optical Microscopy, X-Ray Diffraction, Scanning Electron Microscopy, UV, Atomic Force Microscopy, XPS, Contact Angle, Surface enhanced Raman spectroscopy, Photo acoustic spectroscopy, Scanning tunneling microscopy.
- Dressler D.H., Mastai Y. "Enantioselective Crystallization of Histidine on Chiral Self -Assembled Films of Cysteine"J. Colloid and interface science, 310, 653-660, 2007.
- Dressler D.H., Mastai Y., "Chiral Crystallization of Glutamic Acid on Self Assembled Films of Cysteine" Chirality, 19, 358-365, 2007.
- Dressler D.H., Landau A., Zaban A., Mastai Y., "Sub-micrometer Polarimetry of Chiral Surfaces Using Near-field Scanning Optical Microscopy" Chem. Comm., 945 – 947, 2007.
- Dressler D.H., Mastai Y., "Controlling Polymorphism by Crystallization on Self-assembled Multilayers" Crystal Growth&Design, 7, 847-850, 2007.
- Dressler D.H., Hod I., Mastai Y., "Stabilization of α-L-Glutamic acid on Chiral Thin Films- a Theoretical and Experimental Study" Journal of Crystal Growth , 310, 7-9, 1718-1724, 2008.
- Fleger Y., Rosenbluh M., Mastai Y., Dressler D.H., "Surface-Enhanced Raman spectroscopy of Aromatic Compounds on SilverNanoclusters" Surface Science, 603, 5,788-793, 2009.
- Y. Fleger, D. H. Dressler, Y. Mastai, and M. Rosenbluh, "Surface-Enhanced Raman Spectroscopy of Aromatic Compounds on Silver Nanoclusters," Conference on Lasers and Electro-Optics/Quantum Electronics and Laser Science Conference and Photonic Applications Systems Technologies, OSA Technical Digest (CD) (Optical Society of America, 2008), paper JTuA100.
- Fleger Y., Rosenbluh M., Mastai Y., Dressler D.H., "Surface-Enhanced Raman Spectroscopy as a Probe for Adsorbate Orientation on Silver Nanoclusters ", Journal of Raman spectroscopy, in press. DOI: 10.1002/jrs.2300.
- Dressler D.H., Mastai Y., Rosenbluh M., Fleger Y., "Surface-Enhanced Raman Spectroscopy as a Probe for Orientation of Pyridine Compounds on Colloidal Surfaces" Journal of Molecular Structure, in press.
- Baruch E., Dressler D.H., Mastai Y., "Morphological effects of Aspartic acid on Chiral Surfaces" in progress.
- Dressler D.H., Hod I., Mastai Y., "Self assembled Monolayers as Templates for β-Glycine Crystallization" in progress.
1) Elinor Richards "A close Look at Chirality", Chemical Technology, 08 February 2007, highlighting of my research on polarized near-field scanning optical microscopy (NSOM) for chirality of nanoscopic surfaces
2) "Chirality Detection on Nanoscopic Surfaces", 24 January 2007, Hot article, Chemical Communications
1. "Controlling polymorphism by crystallization on self-assembled multilayers"- The 15th International conference on crystal growth-, Salt Lake city, Utah, U.S.A, August 2007 (ICCG-15).
2. "Stabilization of α-L-glutamic acid on chiral thin films-a theoretical and experimental study" - Minerva symposium on nano-, macro-, and supra-molecular materials and phenomena, Kibutz Hafetz Haim, Israel, Sep 18-19, 2007
3. "Polarized Near field Scanning Optical Microscopy – A Novel Method for Chirality Measurements on surfaces"
26th Israel Vacuum society annual conference and technical workshop-October 11th, 2007
4. "Chiral surfaces preparation characterization and applications"
Max planck institute of colloids and interfaces, March 11th, 2008
Haran group, chemical physics, Faculty of Chemistry, Weizmann institute of science, May 19th, 2008.
ESRF, Grenoble, France, July 7th, 2008
5. " Surface enhanced Raman spectroscopy of Aromatic compounds on silver nanoclusters"
1st Conference of Chemistry Students in President's Doctoral Fellowships of Excellence Program, Bar Ilan University, September 23rd, 2008