Ph.D. in Chemical Engineering (2001), Tsinghua University
B.S. in Chemical Engineering and Technology (1997), Tsinghua University
Work Experience :
Assistant Professor of Chemical Engineering (2001-2004), Department of Chemical Engineering, Tsinghua University
Associate Professor of Chemical Engineering (2004-present), Department of Chemical Engineering, Tsinghua University
1. Separation Science & Materials: Mesoporous materials preparation and application
By adjusting the cellular size and structure through the so-gel process, mesoporous materials were prepared with surface area of 1000m2/g and pore size of about 10 nm. This material is useful for lipase immobilization for the chiral resolution. It can also been used for removal of sulfur compounds from diesel.
2. Membrane Separation & Enzymatic Membrane Reactor
Composite membrane with novel structure was prepared via phase inversion process. It is used for immobilization of lipase for chiral ibupron resolution. Another application of it is to make hollow fiber membrane contactor to remove organic compounds from waste water.
A novel membrane dispersion contactor was developed for large scale preparation of nanoparticles. The technique has been successfully applied in the preparation of calcium carbonate nanoparticles industry, with annual output of 10,000 tons.
Oct 2008: Luo G, Wang Y, Wang J, et al. Preparation of Nanoparticles Using Membrane Dispersion Micro-structure Reactor awarded the Top Prize of Science and Technology Award by China Petroleum & Chemical Industry Association. Beijing, China.
1. Gao Siliang, Wang Yujun, Wang Tao, Luo Guangsheng, Dai Youyuan, Immobilization of lipase on methyl-modified silica aerogels by physical adsorption, Bioresource Technology, 2009, 100(2):996-999.
2. Wu Yue, Wang Yujun, Luo Guangsheng, Dai Youyuan, Effect of solvents and precipitant on the properties of chitosan nanoparticles in a water-in-oil microemulsion and its lipase immobilization performance, Bioresource Technology, 2010, 101:841-844.
3. Wu Yue, Wang Yujun, Luo Guangsheng, Dai Youyuan, In situ preparation of magnetic Fe3O4-chitosan nanoparticles for lipase immobilization by cross-linking and oxidation in aqueous solution, Bioresource Technology, 2009, 100(14):3459-3464.
4. Wang Yujun, Xu Jian, Luo Guangsheng and Dai Youyuan, Immobilization of lipase by ultrafiltration and cross-linking onto the polysulfone membrane surface, Bioresource Technology, 2008, 99(7):2299-2303.
5. Wang Yujun, Wang Xianghua, Guangsheng Luo and Youyuan Dai, Adsorption of bovin serum album(BSA) onto the magnetic chitosan nanoparticles prepared by a microemulsion system, Bioresource Technology, 2008, 99(9):3881-3884.
6. Hu Yu, Wang Yujun, Luo Guangsheng, Dai Youyuan, Modeling of biphasic membrane reactor catalyzed by lipase immobilized in a hydrophilic/hydrophobic composite membrane, Journal of Membrane Science, 2008,308:242-249.
7. Chen Yang, Wang Yujun, Yang Liming, Luo Guangsheng, Micrometer-sized monodispersed silica spheres with advanced adsorption properties, AIChE J, 2008, 54(1): 298-309.
8. Wang K, Wang YJ, Chen GG, Luo GS, Wang JD, Enhancement of mixing and mass transfer performance with a microstructure minireactor for controllable preparation of CaCO3 nanoparticles, Ind. Eng. Chem. Res., 2007,46:6092-6098.
9. Wang YJ, Hu Y, Xu H, Luo GS, Dai YY, Immobilization of lipase with a special microstructure in composite hydrophilic CA/hydrophobic PTFE membrane for the chiral separation of racemic ibuprofen, Journal of Membrane Science, 2007,293 (1-2): 133-141.
10. Rongbin Qi, Yujun Wang, Jian Chen, Jiding Li and Shenlin Zhu, Pervaporative desulfurization of model gasoline with Ag2O-filled PDMS membranes, Separation and Purification Technology, 2007,57(1) 170-175.
11. Li SW, Xu JH, Wang YJ, Luo GS, Mesomixing scale controlling and its effect on micromixing performance, Chemical Engineering Science, 2007, 62 (13): 3620-3626.
12. Qi RB, Wang YJ, Chen J, Li JD, Zhu SL, Removing thiophenes from n-octane using PDMS-AgY zeolite mixed matrix membranes, Journal of Membrane Science, 2007,295 (1-2): 114-120.
13. Wu GH, Wang YJ, Zhu SL, Wang JD, Preparation of ultrafine calcium carbonate particles with micropore dispersion method, Powder Technology, 2007,172 (2): 82-88.
14. Xu J, Wang YJ, Hu Y, Luo Guangsheng, Dai Youyuan, Candida rugosa lipase immobilized by a specially designed microstructure in the PVA/PTFE composite membrane, Journal of Membrane Science, 2006, 281 (1-2): 410-416.
15. Xu J, Wang YJ, Hu Y, Luo Guangsheng, Dai Youyuan, Immobilization of lipase by filtration into a specially designed microstructure in the CA/PTFE composite membrane, Journal of Molecular Catalysis B-Eznymatic, 2006,42 (1-2): 55-63.