MIT Hillel Innovative Programming Grant
The MIT Hillel Innovative Programming Grant supports events that enhance the experience of Jewish students at MIT. Each year, MIT Hillel invites groups and individuals from the MIT community to apply for funding to support events that engage Jewish students from all over campus, including those who might not otherwise attend Hillel programming. Funding decisions are made solely by the MIT Hillel Student Executive Board.
- In order to be considered, grant applications must be submitted at least 4 weeks prior to the date of the event. Visit the on-line application form. We cannot guarantee that applications submitted less than 4 weeks prior to an event will be considered.
- You will be notified of the decision regarding your grant application no later than 2 weeks prior to the date of your event.
- We review applications on a rolling basis in the order that we receive them. The sooner you submit an application, the sooner you will be notified of the Board's decision.
Once You Receive Funding
- If funds are allocated, all publicity
must list MIT Hillel as a sponsor and include the Hillel logo. The event also
must be posted on the MIT events calendar.
- At least two weeks prior to the date of the event, you must list the event on the MIT Events Calendar with "MIT Hillel" listed as a sponsor.
- Within 2 weeks after the date of the event, you must submit an envelope
to the MIT Hillel office in building W11 which includes the following:
- Itemized receipts - please write your name, "Innovative Programming Grant", and the name of your event on all receipts
- Event flyer – must include the Hillel logo and "MIT Hillel" listed as a sponsor
- Printout of the event listing from the MIT Events Calendar – must include "MIT Hillel" listed as a sponsor
If you have any questions regarding the Innovative Programming Grant, please email email@example.com.
Examples of Past Events Funded by MIT Hillel's Innovative Programming Grant
- Chocolate Seder
- Jewish/Israeli dance and theatre trips
- Sukkah Sleep Out for the Homeless