Name Change Notice
The Name Change Notice form is intended for use by Campus
employees for name changes only.
MIT Employees can make changes to their MIT address, home address, phone
and e-mail address through Employee
Print and mail the form at right to the HR-Payroll
Service Center, NE49-3182. You must include supporting documentation.
Valid supporting documentation includes:
- A copy of your marriage license
- A copy of your new Social Security card
After the documentation has been received by the Service Center,
a notification of the name change will be sent to:
- Human Resources (including the HR-Payroll Service Center and the Benefits Office)
- Payroll Office
- Medical Department
- Medical and Retirement Benefits Carriers
Employees are responsible for notifying the Credit Union of Name Changes.
Name changes for students, Lincoln Laboratory employees and MITemps (Casual
Labor) should be sent:
- Undergraduate and graduate students can update
their names by contacting the Registrar's Office, 5-119.
- MITemps employees should contact their department
- Regular active Lincoln Laboratory Staff should contact
the Lincoln Laboratory Human Resources Department.