The 9th IACHEC meeting will be held at
the Airlie Center from
May 12 to May 15.
The Airlie Center is
located about 40 minutes southwest of Dulles International Airport
outside of Washington, DC.
Participants are expected to arrive on Sunday, May 11, in the afternoon. Full board & lodging will be available at Airlie Center during the days of the meeting.
Prospective participants shall register through the registration web form.
The registration fee for the entire 3.5 day meeting is $450. If you can only
attend part of the meeting, the cost is $200 per day. After March 1st the
registration fee will increase to $550 for the full conference or $250 per day.
No registrations will be accepted after May 1st. No registration will be
The cost of room and board is $157 plus tax, per day. This includes supper on your arrival day; breakfast, lunch and dinner on all full days; and breakfast and lunch on May 15th. To book your room, please fill the accomodation booking form. If you need to cancel, you should contact the Airlie Center by May 9th, 2014 in order to not be charged for your room.
The social dinner on Tuesday is an additional $47.95 plus tax. If you want to attend the banquet, you should select the IACHEC Social Dinner add-on when registering your room.
The 9th IACHEC meeting is expected to last 3.5 days, starting in
the morning of the 12th of May and closing at lunch time on the
15th of May. As usual, the meeting time will be split between plenary sessions
and meetings of the IACHEC Working Groups (WGs).
The meeting structure will be as follows:
- 11 May, arrival of participants
- 12 May, morning I: calibration status of operational missions
- 12 May, morning II: preparation status of future missions
- 12 May, afternoon: WGs meet
- 13 May, morning: Special session I: Legacy to future missions
- 13 May, afternoon: WGs meet
- 14 May, morning: Special session II: Steps to improve the grand cross-calibration status
- 14 May, afternoon: WGs meet
- 15 May, morning: WGs reports
- 1 March 2014: deadline for registration
- 15 March 2014: publication of the scientific program
- 11 May 2014: arrival of the participants
- 12 May 2014: the 9th IACHEC meeting starts!