For-Credit Subjects: IAP Credit Policy
- All students are limited to 12 units of credit during IAP.
- Only students registered in the fall or spring terms of the academic year may receive IAP credit.
- The number of credit units awarded for each subject and the grading policy are specified in the subject listing.
- Many subjects for credit are offered as "special topics." In these cases, official descriptions may be obtained from the faculty members teaching the subjects.
- Credit received by freshmen is not counted toward fall or spring semester credit limits.
For full details on registration for IAP for credit subjects, please see the Registration page.