Post/Revise Listings: Posting Non-Credit Listings
To propose a new IAP non-credit activity or edit an activity you previously proposed, you must Access the Activity System. The IAP 2017 posting system will become available by early October 2016. Please check back.
Before proceeding, make sure you have the following:
- MIT web certificates. Required to access the both IAP posting systems. If you don't web certificates, go to the MIT IS&T website and follow the instructions.
- Authorization to post for your department or group. Check the IAP Coordinators by Sponsor list to see if you are listed under the appropriate sponsoring area(s). If you are not listed, contact email@example.com, or call x3-1668.
- The system allows you to enter, edit and submit IAP activities for review and subsequent publication in the online IAP Guide. The process is simple – you will create an activity and when you are ready you’ll submit the activity for approval.
- You can create and edit activities or parts of activities in any order. You will save changes as you proceed. Your Home Page can display a list of activities based on a text search or filter.
The Non-Credit IAP Activity Posting System uses a tabbed interface, offering seven possible navigation tabs which may show on the left of the page. The tabs displayed will depend on where you are in the process:
- Activity Overview: View a summary of your listing, showing information entered to date, as well as its current status (Draft, Submitted, Approved, etc.)
- Title, Description & Category: Enter the title and description for your activity. This section is where you also assign the listing to an appropriate category. Choose up to three.
- Activity Leader & Contact Person: Indicate the person(s) leading your activity (primary and session leaders), as well as the main contact person. If you are the contact person, checking a box auto-fills your information.
- Date, Time & Location: Choose dates, times, and location for your activity. This section allows you to indicate whether the session is a Single Session Activity (single activity offered one time or multiple times) or a Multiple Session Activity (comprised of more than one unique session). You may also designate enrollment conditions (First come, first served advance sign-up required, etc.)
- Listing Options: Allows you to cancel or hide an activity or its individual sessions.
- Preview & Submit: Displays your activity as it will appear on the IAP website. Here you can check your information for spelling and accuracy, see what warnings may have been issued for blank required fields or conflicts, and click Submit Activity to send to UAAP for approval.
- Correspondence with UAAP: Leave comments for UAAP, or for all reviewers of the activity. All comments remain as a conversation history.
The IAP Quick Card provides greater detail on navigating the non-credit IAP posting system. Users may also contact IAP Staff in the UAAP to ask specific questions. You can also access the detailed interactive IAP eLearning tutorial.
For questions or concerns contact UAAP IAP Staff at: firstname.lastname@example.org.