The IAP Posting Summary Page
is your personal IAP home page for developing postings.
When you choose an 'Add' option, you will next see an edit form to fill out.
If you 'Select' a current or rollover posting from the posting summary, you
will next see the Posting Detail page.
The IAP Posting Detail page shows:
- One posting approximately as it would appear
in the IAP Guide, if submitted as it currently stands.
- Posting status information,
omissions on the left.
- Options available to you on the right.
Your options depend upon your authorizations and the status of the posting.
- 'Edit', 'Submit', 'Withdraw' for the main posting.
The 'Edit' option takes you to the Posting Form.
The 'Submit' and 'Withdraw' options change
the IAP status
of your posting and take you to back to
the Posting Summary page.
- If series, 'Add new session' from the main posting area and
'Edit Session' or 'Remove Session' for each session displayed.
and Session Form
You enter and change IAP posting information on web forms.
There are forms for basic information and for session detail (if series).
The IAP posting system selects the correct form for you.
- The 'Activity Posting Form' is for activities.
- The 'Subject Posting Form' or the 'Subject Posting Form (special topics)'
is for subjects.
(Only department coordinators develop subject postings.)
- The 'Activity Session Form' and 'Subject Session Form' are used
to develop individual sessions for series.
New activities and subjects use the same forms as existing postings.
When you edit an existing posting, you see all information currently
stored for the posting on the form where you can change it.
Save your changes by clicking 'Verify and Save Current Form Contents'.
The system will then show you the new/modified posting on
the Posting Detail page.
Comments to email@example.com
Last updated on September 15, 1999