Andrew Percey '95, MNG '96, Founder, Prometheus Internet Marketing
Enrollment: Unlimited: Advance sign-up required
Sign-up by 01/25
80% of Startups fail before their second birthday. This is because people build boring "Me Too" businesses and expect the crowds to flock. According to The New York Times, we get exposed to around 5,000 sales and marketing messages every day. We live in a very noisy world full of established businesses and hungry startups all fighting for the same precious customer eyeballs. This is why your business needs to STAND OUT and be different, if you want it to survive and thrive.
In this highly-focused, information-rich one-day marketing conference for startups you will learn how to:
• Differentiate and elevate your startup above the competition
• Make your startup shine through thoughtful branding and PR
• Build a your business through Google Search (SEO & PPC)
• Attract and nurture prospects through inbound marketing
• Use social media to build authority and build a following
View the schedule on the seminar website.
This seminar will be presented by:
• Andrew Percey '95, MNG '96, Google AdWords expert, founder of Prometheus Internet Marketing and advisor to the MIT Venture Mentoring Service (VMS)
• Kenny Goodman, business growth mentor and founder of Find The Edge
• Kevin Hart, Creative Director and partner at HB/EMA Boston
• Nick Salvatoriello, VP of Client Services and partner at Innovative Marketing Resources
*a light lunch will be provided from noon to 1:00 p.m. generously sponsored by Workbar.
Contact: Elena Byrne, W98-206C, 617 252-1143, EBYRNE@MIT.EDU