Enrollment: Limited: Advance sign-up required
Attendance: Participants welcome at individual sessions
These classes aim to teach concepts and habits that make programming a more simplified and comfortable process for those who did not study computer science.
The presenter will use slideshows and read/write/manipulate files and programs during the sessions. Class participation is encouraged.
Signup has reached maximum capacity. Waitlist here: https://goo.gl/forms/yebq7R1cQriYYMAG3
Before the first session, please ensure that you have done the following on your laptop:
- Download and install git: https://git-scm.com/downloads
- Download and install the C Python interpreter (Python 3.6): https://www.python.org/downloads/
- Download `get-pip.py` and install pip: https://pip.pypa.io/en/stable/installing/
- Create an account on github: https://github.com/
- Ensure you have a user account on your operating system with no spaces. If your current one has spaces, make a new one.
Sponsor(s): Health Sciences
Contact: Chen Xie, CX1111@MIT.EDU
|Jan/24||Tue||06:00PM-07:00PM||56-154, Bring your laptop|
|Jan/25||Wed||06:00PM-07:00PM||56-154, Bring your laptop|
|Jan/26||Thu||06:00PM-07:00PM||56-154, Bring your laptop|