WWW Security Pointers
This page had some useful references for Jon Rochlis
and Dan Geer's WWW Security Tutorial, in 1996 but is now hopelessly out of date.
- Client Server Network Security Basics
- Basic WWW Security
- Network Layer Security
- IPSec IETF working group, including RFC's.
- RFC 1825 (arch)
- RFC 1826 (authentication header - AH)
- RFC 1827 (encapsulating security payload - ESP)
- RFC 1828 (AH w/ MD5) required
- RFC 1829 (ESP w/DES-CBC) required
- Advanced WWW Security
- EIT's Secure HTTP
- Payment Systems
- Misc issues