Multi-view 3D Reconstruction for Dummies
A lecture for teaching mutiple view 3D reconstruction with minimal prerequistic.
This is created for a special lecture in the MIT 6.869 Advances in Computer Vision class.
After this lecture, you should be able to
- Write your own structure from motion pipeline
- Implement a multiple view stereo system
- Know well about pinhole camera model
- Establish foundation to learn more multiple view geometry theories
- Know how to estimate the parameters for a model using linear system of equations
- Know how to solve non-linear least square problem in practice
Slide: SFMedu.pptx SFMedu.pdf
Source Code: SFMedu-A structure from motion system for education: Download Browse