3.1.2 The clients Directory
This directory contains the code for several user-oriented programs.
- This program destroys the user's active Kerberos authorization tickets.
MIT recommends that users
kdestroy before logging out.
- This program prompts users for their Kerberos principal name and password,
and attempts to get an initial ticket-granting-ticket for that principal.
- This program lists the Kerberos principal and Kerberos tickets held in
a credentials cache, or the keys held in a keytab file.
- This program changes a user's Kerberos password.
- This program is a Kerberized version of the
su program that is
meant to securely change the real and effective user ID to that of the
target user and to create a new security context.
- This program acquires a service ticket for the specified Kerberos
principals and prints out the key version numbers of each.