To change your password:
- Create or choose a strong new password. It's best to start with a phrase instead of a word.
About: Password Tips and Examples
- If you have multiple principals, you can select the principal you want to manage by clicking it in the main window. Or you can wait and enter your principal in the Change Password window.
- Click the Change Password button in the ribbon menu at the of the main window.
- Verify your principal (your Kerberos identity) or enter a different one.
- Enter your current password.
- Enter your new password twice. You must enter it the second time to make sure you have typed it correctly, since you cannot visually confirm what you have typed.
- Click Okay.