- email@example.com is a community resource for discussion and questions about MIT krb5 and other Kerberos implementations. To subscribe to the list, please follow the instructions at http://mailman.mit.edu/mailman/listinfo/kerberos.
- firstname.lastname@example.org is the primary list for developers of MIT Kerberos. To subscribe to the list, please follow the instructions at http://mailman.mit.edu/mailman/listinfo/krbdev.
- email@example.com is notified when a ticket is created or updated. This list helps track bugs and feature requests. In addition, this list is used to track documentation criticism and recommendations for improvements.
- firstname.lastname@example.org is a private list for the MIT krb5 core team. Send mail to this list if you need to contact the core team.
- email@example.com is the point of contact for security problems with MIT Kerberos. Please use PGP-encrypted mail to report possible vulnerabilities to this list.
The IRC channel #kerberos on irc.freenode.net is a community resource for general Kerberos discussion and support.
The main IRC channel for MIT Kerberos development is #krbdev on freenode.
For more information about freenode, see http://freenode.net/.
The wiki at http://k5wiki.kerberos.org/ contains useful information for developers working on the MIT Kerberos source code. Some of the information on the wiki may be useful for advanced users or system administrators.