- 2018 US Collegiate Championships — 1st
- 2017 US Collegiate Championships — 1st
- 2016 US Championships, Junior — 2nd
- 2015 US Championships, Junior — 2nd
- 2015 World Junior Championships — 20th
- 2016 Junior Grand Prix, Ostrava — 7th
- 2015 Junior Grand Prix, Bratislava — 9th
- 2014 Junior Grand Prix, Nagoya — 7th
02 Computational Media Design
For my final project for the MIT Media Lab MAS First-Year program, MAS.110 Fundamentals of Computational Media Design, I pursued a new way of looking at figure skating jump and spin elements by taking frame-by-frame shots and stitching them together into one frame.
After doing multiple takes in order to get the perfect combination of lighting, composure, and composition, I used stitched them together with different opacities to create a sense of progression and movement.