Congrats! You have made it to Part 2 of this tutorial...
Three Point Circle
- Three Points Define a Circle.
- Line segments (S0, S1) between A, B, and C are drawn.
- The perpendicular bisectors (d,c) of these segments are drawn.
- Do you know how to draw a perpendicular bisector?
- The intersection of these lines, F, is the center of the circle.
- Use the cursor to move points A, B, and C to see how the circle is defined for different arrangments of the points.
Next Page: Linkage Synthesis (This one takes a long time to load)
Previous Page: Link Velocity