Current Research Interests:
- Casual Inference for Evidence-based Medicien
- Comparative Effectiveness Research
- Generative Models for Medical Time-series
- Big Data for Healthcare
- McKinsey Insight Program, 2015
- MIT Teaching & Learning Laboratory Kaufman Teaching Certificate, 2015
- Second runner-up of Best Student Paper Award, KDD Working Group, AMIA, 2014
- Finalist of MIT 2013 Innovation in Health Care Conference Innovation Showcase, 2013
- Singapore, A*STAR overseas fellowship, 2012-2014
- Best in "Science" Award, ArtScience Image Competition, 2011
- Team-player of Data Mining Department, Institute for Infocomm Research 2010~2012.
- 1st Runner-up Best Paper Award, ADMA conference 2008.
- I2R Bi-annual Best Paper Award, 2005.
- A*STAR Graduate Scholarship, 2004-2008.
- Ministry of Education, Singapore, Scholarship, 1997-2003.
- Doctor of Philosophy in Data Mining, Nanyang Technological University, 2004-2009.
Supervisors: Prof. Limsoon Wong, Assoc. Prof. Yap-Peng Tan & Assoc. Prof. Jinyan Li.
- Bachelar's Degree, School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Nanyang Technological Univeersity, 1999-2003.
1st Class Honors.