Connecting MIT students & faculty to industry and research in mainland China, Hong Kong, and Taiwan.
- for students: Internships
- for faculty & students: The MIT Greater China Fund for Innovation
- for everyone: The MIT China Forum
Scot Frank, Zhejiang University iLabs project
A few of the many possibilities:
- Introduce MIT-OpenCourseWare and remote access iLabs educational technologies at 12 universities in China, Hong Kong, and Taiwan through the MIT-China Educational Technology Initiative (CETI).
- Create property maps of Shanghai, indicating the rate of housing and office development at Credit Lyonnais Securities Asia, Shanghai
- Research the effects of Baclofen on stroke recovery at Zhongshan Hospital, Department of Neurology, Shanghai
- Build a bilingual Mandarin-English spoken-query information-retrieval system for Microsoft Research, Beijing
- Conduct experiments to further understand the use of gene therapy to treat lung cancer at Sun Yat-sen University Medical Center, Guangzhou
...and much more!