Celebrating 5 years of connecting MIT students & faculty with companies and research opportunities in Israel
Hundreds of cutting-edge student opportunities
Israel “Start-up Nation” is a world leader in science, technology and innovation. It has:
- The highest percentage of engineers and scientists in the world
- Ranks fourth in the world in the number of scientific publications per million citizens.
- Highest concentration of start-ups in the world after silicon valley
A few of the possibilities:
- Conduct research at labs in top Israeli universities.
- Work in cutting-edge Israeli and global biotech, cleantech and high-tech companies and start-ups.
- Teach science, technology, and entrepreneurship at an Israeli High School
- Enjoy and learn from a unique multicultural experience.
Israeli culture is all about innovation and making an impact - so is MISTI MIT-Israel. The program also offers opportunities for collaborative projects, courses on Israel, lectures on the Israeli high-tech industry and culture, and in-depth cultural orientations.
Safety and Security
The MISTI MIT-Israel program is committed to ensuring a safe and secure experience for all of our students. This includes pre-trip training, living procedures directed by U.S State Department guidelines, health insurance, emergency services, and local point people. Students all receive per diems that enable them to travel safely in the country and a detailed guide that clarifies MISTI MIT-Israel procedures for safety and security in Israel.