Mutually beneficial collaborations.
Collaborations with our partners are multi-faceted and mutually beneficial. We share a strong commitment to educating technical and business leaders who can build productive alliances across national borders.
With internships, our host partners provide MIT students with pivotal personal and professional experiences. And many say that their organizations benefit just as much as the students do. They report that MIT students bring fresh perspectives, late-breaking knowledge, and invigorating enthusiasm to these new environments. When their internships come to an end, everyone involved has undergone a degree of enlightenment.
Tangible transformations and benefits.
As an Israeli academic institution or company, you will have the opportunity to build a stronger relationship with MIT. This one-of-a-kind US-Israel bridge building program will offer you access to:
- MIT students who are interested in developing a strong relationship with Israel.
- Technology transfer through internships.
- Diverse MIT student body of American, Israeli, and other international students during on-campus presentations by your company.
- MIT professors and research opportunities in critical areas (e.g. defense, stem cell research and tissue engineering, high resolution microscopy, nanotechnology, etc.).
- Workshops on technology and other issues in Israel.
Combining the specific strengths of Israeli university and industrial networks with MIT translates into tremendous benefits. MIT students participating in collaborative research at Israeli universities will make advancements that would be impossible without the program's international character.
And because MISTI MIT-Israel is part of the larger MISTI Corporate Consortium, our partners are linked to a dynamic network of international sponsors representing markets and research communities around the world.
Contact a program representative to explore the possibilities of your relationship with MIT.