Some examples of the internships avaiable:
- Be part of an OCW project in Mexico
- Comision Federal de Electricidad: Finding suitable locations for Co2 sequestration and geological storage plus other geological and energy projects
- Buisness strategy/marketing projects at Volaris
- EECS Opportunities: AVNTK; Intel; Todopuebla.com; Continental; Cima: ITESM, Intellego and many more!
- Teach in Mexico for a year: Teach subjects in English such as Chemistry, Math, English or Computer Science at one of the prestigious Tec de Monterrey High School's in various cities in Mexico.
Check out our list of the companies, research institutions and universities where internships might take place in 2011. Interested students should fill out the online application and send their resumes and statement of purpose to Program Manager, Griselda Gomez.
If you don't see a company of your interest please contact MIT-Mexico for more information, as we continuously have new opportunities arising.