MRI Safety & Training
COUHES & CAC
> Scheduling MR Time
Acknowledge the Center
Email us: mri-team at mit dot edu
Scheduling MR Time
Scheduling via ScanTime
The Martinos Imaging Center uses a ScanTime to book imaging time, parking spaces, and more: http://scantime.mit.edu/
Access: To get access to ScanTime, please email the mri-team with the following info:
- MIT ID number
- MIT kerberos name
- Name of PI
- Click on the "schedule" button.
- Use your MIT kerberos username to login (password for first time users is the *SAME* as your MIT username).
- Please make sure
to change the password (from the tools menu) after you first login to ensure secure access to the system. DO NOT share passwords.
- Click on open slots to schedule time.
- Please make sure that you use the correct COUHES protocol number when you reserve scan time.
- Users may block off any open slots up to three months in advance.
- NOTE: Only people with MIT certificates/kerberos username can access the calendar.
Edits and Cancellations:
- Click on "My Account" button and then click on "Search".
- Type your username in "User id" and a date range and then click "submit".
- Click on "Edit" or "Cancel".
- NOTE: Edits and cancellations cannot be made through scantime for schedules
within 72 hours
Questions about scheduling and cancelations?
Please read our Scheduling and Cancellation Policies & Procedures [pdf] [html]
Martinos Imaging Center - 43 Vassar Street. 46-1171, Cambridge, MA 02139 - Tel: (617) 324-2702, Fax: (617) 324-2701, Email: mri-team at mit dot edu