what we do
Four Weeks for America Program
Information — IAP 2017
Check back soon for program details for FWFA IAP 2017.
Program Details & Expectations
- Students must attend all four mandatory training sessions (dates below)
- To participate in the program, all necessary paperwork must be submitted at our headquarters in room 4-104 (date below)
- Regular student and teacher communication should begin well before January. This communications should involve
- Project planning
- Confirmation of travel plans and accomodations (i.e. make sure partner teachers can pick you up from the airport, etc.)
- Once at site, students are required to check-in weekly with the PKG Center program administrator, and to complete a weekly reflection exercise
- Student must attend the post-service reflection dinner (date below)
Application & Program Timeline
Dates for FWFA IAP 2017 coming soon...