Service Learning

Advise a Service UROP

If you want to work with one of your undergraduate students on a service-related research project, then a Service UROP is right for you! To apply for a Service UROP, you should identify a student and have the student submit an application to the UROP Office and our Service Learning Coordinator ( It will be your responsibility to oversee the student's research throughout the UROP period.