ReachOut Tim Tutors
Dates to remember:
- ReachOut Tim Tutors information session: Tuesday, September 13 at 7:30 pm, room 5-134.
- Deadline for application: Thursday, September 15 at 12 pm. Apply here!
- Mandatory program orientation for new tutors: Tuesday, September 20, 7-8 pm, W20-PDR 1&2 (3rd Floor of Student Center).
- Start date: Monday, September 19 (returning tutors); Monday, September 26 (new tutors).
- End date: Thursday, December 16.
The ReachOut Tim Tutors program recruits, trains, and matches MIT students, faculty, staff, spouses and partners with children at a local community center to engage and challenge them with reading and math activities.
In addition, ReachOut Tim Tutors is a Federal Work-Study eligible program. Students who are eligible for Federal Work-Study as part of their financial aid package can be paid for providing this valuable community service. Learn more here.