Graphic Design/Publicity Assistant
not currently hiring
Contact: Kevin Leonardi, 4-104, 617-253-6821, firstname.lastname@example.org
As the Priscilla King Gray Public Service Center (PKG Center) prepares to celebrate its 25th anniversary in 2013, we are seeking a creative, enthusiastic, and detail-oriented student assistant to design communications materials and assist with strategic publicity.
Possible tasks include:
- Assisting with the brainstorming, design, and production of PKG Center collateral, including posters, brochures, calendars, newsletters, and reports
- Working with PKG Center staff in developing publicity plans for the office’s 25th anniversary celebrations in 2013
- Identifying photos to use in various outlets and acquiring permissions
- Updating content on the PKG Center website
- Thinking creatively about how to visually represent the PKG Center on and beyond campus
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Creative and strategic thinker
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- HTML, photography, and/or video editing skills are a plus
Submit a cover letter, resume, and design samples to Kevin Leonardi at email@example.com by August 31.