MIT Lincoln Laboratory and Air Traffic Control Research
If you have ever flown in an airplane, then you have benefited from more than 40 years of work at MIT Lincoln Laboratory to make flying as safe as possible.
This exhibition features several important programs that are part of Lincoln Laboratory's effort to keep airplanes from crashing, and to make the world's air transportation system ever more efficient and less costly.
- Lincoln Laboratory’s Air Traffic Control Research
- Traffic Alert/Collision Avoidance System (TCAS)
- Runway Status Lights (RWSL)
- Corridor Integrated Weather System (CIWS)
Lincoln Laboratory Journal Articles:
- Volume 19, Number 1 – 2012
- Volume 16, Number 1 – 2006
- Volume 2, Number 3 – 1989
- Lincoln Laboratory History
- Lincoln Laboratory