Workshop Registration: Knots for Novices
Sunday, April 22, 2012 - 12:30 p.m., 2:00 p.m., or 3:30 p.m.
Please note the following before submitting your registration:
- The 12:30 and 3:30 sessions are appropriate for teens and adults. The 2:00 session is geared for students aged 8 and older with adult assistance. Being able to tie your shoes is a pre-requisite for all participants.
- The cost of this workshop is $4.00 per student/$8.50 per adult and includes Museum admission. Undergraduate and graduate students may register at the student rate (student ID required).
- Attendance is limited and will be on a first-registered, first-served basis. If you need to cancel, notify the Museum immediately. We regret that we cannot offer refunds on pre-paid workshop fees.
- Your registration is not confirmed until you receive an email from the Museum. You will either be confirmed for the workshop or put onto the waiting list. We will also provide a link to a payment form in our response.
- Liability and photo release forms are required for all workshop participants. Parental consent is required for all minors. Please click here to download the form in advance, complete all relevant sections, and bring it with you to the workshop.
Pre-registration is now closed. The 2:00 workshop has a wait list. Walk-in registration may be available for the 12:30 and 3:30 sessions.
We look forward to seeing you at the MIT Museum during the Cambridge Science Festival.