Institute’s programs rank first in 7 engineering, 5 science, and 3 business fields.
A regular meeting of the faculty will be held on Wednesday, March 21 at 3:30pm in Rm 10-250. The agenda will include:
- Vote on the report of the Committee on Nominations, by Professor Toomre.
- Vote on the motion to implement changes to Rules and Regulations of the Faculty, by Professor Lerman.
- Report on harassment at MIT, by Professor Keyser.
- Report and recommendations from the Committee on the Undergraduate Program on Grading, Advanced Placement Credit and Prerequisites, by Professor Jaffe.
- Report on disciplinary actions taken by the Committee on Discipline and the Office of the Dean for Student Life, by Dean Benedict and Professor Graves.
A version of this article appeared in MIT Tech Talk on March 14, 2001.