MIT researchers calculate river networks’ movement across a landscape.
A regular meeting of the faculty will be held next Wednesday, May 16 at 3:30pm in Rm 10-250. Agenda items are:
- Vote on the amended report of the Committee on Nominations, by Professor Toomre
- Vote on the proposal to establish a new SM program in science writing, by Professor Kanigel and Paradis
- Report of the ROTC Implementation Team, by Professor Clay
- Update on the review of MEng programs in the School of Engineering, by Professors Lerman and Magnanti
- Recognition of retiring faculty members, by Professor Lerman
- Election of members of the faculty ex officiis, by Professor Lerman
- Resolution on the death of Professor John M. Edmond, by Professor Prinn
- Report of the Killian Committee, by Professor Ceyer
The Benefits Office and Fidelity Investments will hold investment reviews on the first-quarter 2001 market and the MIT 401(k) Plan investment options. The reviews will be Tuesday, May 15 at noon in the Faculty Club; Wednesday, May 16 at 11:30pm in Twenty Chimneys (Student Center); and Monday, May 21 at 2:30pm in Lincoln Lab Auditorium (for Lincoln employees only).
A version of this article appeared in MIT Tech Talk on May 9, 2001.