Studying these cells could lead to new treatments for diseases ranging from gastrointestinal disease to diabetes.
All students are architecture majors unless otherwise noted.
William Everett Chamberlain Prize--for achievement in design
- Cecilia Ramos '05, Concord, Mass.
Outstanding Undergraduate Prize--for academic and design excellence
- Evan J. Pruitt '05, Largo, Fla.
Francis Ward Chandler Prize--for achievement in architectural design
- William Jonathan Braddock G, Jacksonville, Fla., and Charles B. Austin G, El Paso, Texas
Alpha Rho Chi Medal--to a graduating student for service, leadership and promise of professional merit
- Carl A. Solander G, Auburn, Maine
AIA Certificate of Merit
- Elizabeth K. Burow G, Minneapolis, Minn.
AIA Medal--to the top-ranking graduating M.Arch. student
- Danny C. Chan G, Vancouver, British Columbia
Sidney B. Karofsky '37 Prize--to the outstanding M.Arch. student with one further year of study
- Christopher Coryn Kempster G, Brantford, Ontario
Faculty Design Award
- Stephen R. Form '05, Southborough, Mass.
- Jennifer A. Gaugler '05, Port Jefferson Station, N.Y.
Marjorie Pierce/Dean William Emerson Fellowship Award--for outstanding academic and design achievement by a Level II woman
- Rebecca Monroe Edson G, Brooklyn, N.Y.
Marvin E. Goody Award (fall)
- Philippe Block G, Wezembeek-Oppem, Belgium