In a new book, MIT’s Ethan Zuckerman asserts that we need to overcome the Internet’s sorting tendencies and create tools to make ourselves ‘digital cosmopolitans.’
All students are architecture majors unless otherwise noted.
William Everett Chamberlain Prize--for achievement in design
- Cecilia Ramos '05, Concord, Mass.
Outstanding Undergraduate Prize--for academic and design excellence
- Evan J. Pruitt '05, Largo, Fla.
Francis Ward Chandler Prize--for achievement in architectural design
- William Jonathan Braddock G, Jacksonville, Fla., and Charles B. Austin G, El Paso, Texas
Alpha Rho Chi Medal--to a graduating student for service, leadership and promise of professional merit
- Carl A. Solander G, Auburn, Maine
AIA Certificate of Merit
- Elizabeth K. Burow G, Minneapolis, Minn.
AIA Medal--to the top-ranking graduating M.Arch. student
- Danny C. Chan G, Vancouver, British Columbia
Sidney B. Karofsky '37 Prize--to the outstanding M.Arch. student with one further year of study
- Christopher Coryn Kempster G, Brantford, Ontario
Faculty Design Award
- Stephen R. Form '05, Southborough, Mass.
- Jennifer A. Gaugler '05, Port Jefferson Station, N.Y.
Marjorie Pierce/Dean William Emerson Fellowship Award--for outstanding academic and design achievement by a Level II woman
- Rebecca Monroe Edson G, Brooklyn, N.Y.
Marvin E. Goody Award (fall)
- Philippe Block G, Wezembeek-Oppem, Belgium