MIT team finds that the ratio of component atoms is vital to performance.
All students are CEE majors unless otherwise indicated.
Richard Lee Russel Award--to an outstanding senior entering graduate study in CEE
- Katherine Lin '05, Naperville, Ill.
Steinberg Prize--to an undergraduate for academic achievement and demonstrable interest in construction management
- Alison Baker '05, San Diego, Calif.
Leo '24 and Mary Grossman Award--to an undergraduate for academic achievement and a strong interest in transportation
- Steven Alpert '05, Livingston, N.J.
Tucker-Foss Award--to a student who shows particular promise in the field of building construction
- Choong Ryun Oh G, Seoul, South Korea
Trond Kaalstad Award--to a graduate student who has displayed leadership and/or contributed significantly to the well-being of the CEE community
- Charuleka Varadharajan G, Chennai, India
Maseeh Annual Award for Excellence as a Teaching Assistant
- Todd Radford G, Fredericton, New Brunswick, for assistance in teaching 1.561 (Motion-Based Design), 1.562 (High-Performance Structures Project) and 1.571 (Structural Analysis and Control)
Maseeh Excellence in Teaching Award
- Class of 1922 Professor Steven Lerman, for teaching 1.00 and 1.001 (Introduction to Computers and Engineering Problem Solving)
CEE Special Service Award to Support Staff
- Sara Goplin, administrative assistant
- Maria Marangiello, administrative assistant
- Anthee Travers, administrative assistant
CEE Special Service Award to Administrative Staff
- Victoria Murphy, administrative assistant