Study finds the bulk of shoes’ carbon footprint comes from manufacturing processes.
All award recipients are graduate students in management unless otherwise indicated.
Outstanding Teaching Assistant Award
- Alex Edmans, Boston, Mass., for financial accounting
Outstanding Teaching Award
- Assistant Professor Antoinette Schoar
- Professor Robert Pindyck
- Associate Professor Roberto Rigobon
Teacher of the Year Award
- Assistant Professor Dirk Jenter
- Associate Professor Richard Frankel
Petersen Award--to two students who have made significant contributions to the community
- Neil DeSilva, New York, N.Y., co-president of the Venture Capital and Private Equity Club
- Elliot Lum, Newton, Mass., for creating Sloan's first marketing conference
Martin Trust Fellows--for excellence in members of the graduating class
- Charlotte La Niear, O'Fallon, Ill.
- Ellen Sluder, Rye, N.Y.
- Heath Holtz, Nashport, Ohio
- Alexander Loucopoulos, Athens, Greece
- Kirk McKeown, Medford, Mass.
Miriam Sherburne Award--to a woman who has contributed significantly to student life
- Mary Joseph, Houston, Texas
Henry Ford Award
- Artis Arnold, Cleveland, Ohio
- Liesbet Peeters, Leuven, Belgium
- Katherine Long, St. Charles, Ill.
- Elizabeth Haynes, Kenilworth, Ill.