Institute’s programs rank first in 7 engineering, 5 science, and 3 business fields.
All students are nuclear science and engineering majors.
Irving Kaplan Award--for academic achievement by a junior in Nuclear Science and Engineering
- Jennifer Choy 2007, Oakland Gardens, NY
Manson Benedict Fellowship--For excellence in academic performance and professional promise in research
- Chris Handwerk G, Allentown, PA
Outstanding Student Service Award--for exceptional service to the students, the department, and the entire MIT community
- Tyler Ellis G, Piedmont, SD
- Katherine Hohnhold 2006, Tres Piedras, NM
Outstanding Teaching Assistant Award--for exceptional service as a teaching assistant
- Michael Stawicki G, Bow, NH
- Mark Visosky G, Concord, MA
Roy Axford Award--for academic achievement by a senior in Nuclear Science and Engineering
- Ashley Finan 2007, Lyme, CT