New gene-editing system enables large-scale studies of gene function.
A regular meeting of the faculty will be held on Wednesday, March 21 at 3:30 p.m. in Room 32-123. Agenda items will include:
- Continued discussion on the report from the Task Force on the Undergraduate Educational Commons
- Proposal to disband the committee on faculty-administration
- Changes to Section 1.73.5 of "The Rules and Regulations of the Faculty"
- Report on the change of the Biological Engineering Division to the Department of Biological Engineering
- Resolution on the death of Professor Meyer
- Remarks from President Susan Hockfield
- Topics arising and questions for the president, provost and chancellor