Study finds the bulk of shoes’ carbon footprint comes from manufacturing processes.
The Steinberg Prize--for outstanding undergraduate academic achievement and demonstrable interest in construction management
- Gwendolyn Johnson '08, Scottsdale, Ariz.
The Leo (1924) and Mary Grossman Award--to an outstanding undergraduate for academic achievement and a strong interest in transportation
- David Baumgartner '08, Aitkin, Minn.
The Richard Lee Russel Award--for an outstanding undergraduate who plans to continue study in graduate school
- Kristen Burrall '08, Elk Grove, Calif.
Tucker-Voss Award--to a student who shows particular promise in the field of building construction
- Sanusi Dantata G, Kano, Nigeria
Trond Kaalstad (1957) Award--to an outstanding graduate student who has displayed leadership and/or contributed significantly to the well-being of the CEE community
- Todd Radford G, Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada
Maseeh Award--for excellence as a teaching assistant
- Jose Alberto Ortega G, Cuenca, Ecuador
Maseeh Award--for excellence in teaching
- Professor Ole S. Madsen