Research shows the success of a bacterial community depends on its shape.
The Steinberg Prize--For outstanding academic achievement and demonstrable interest in construction management
- Mahalia Miller '09, Stevens Point, Wis.
- Lauren Biscombe '09, Norristown, Pa.
The Leo (Class of 1924) and Mary Grossman Award--For outstanding academic achievement and a strong interest in transportation
- Naomi Stein '10, Troy, N.Y.
Tucker-Voss Award--Given to a student who shows particular promise in the field of building construction
- Asbjorg Kristinsdottir, doctoral candidate, Reykjavik, Iceland
Maseeh Award--For excellence in teaching
- Franz-Josef Ulm, professor of CEE
Maseeh Award--For excellence as a teaching assistant
- Tanvir Ahmed, doctoral candidate, Dhaka, Bangladesh
The Trond Kaalstad (Class of 1957) Award--Recognizes an outstanding graduate student who has displayed leadership and/or contributed significantly to the well-being of the CEE community
- Jose Alberto Ortega, doctoral candidate, Cuenca, Ecuador