MIT physicist finds the creation of entanglement simultaneously gives rise to a wormhole.
Manson Benedict Award--Awarded to a graduate student for excellence in academic performance and professional promise in nuclear science and engineering
- Craig Gerardi G, Salisbury, Md.
Outstanding TA Award--In recognition of exceptional services to education by a teaching assistant
- Paola Ferroni G, Italy
The Roy Axford Award--For academic achievement by a senior in nuclear science and engineering
- Daniel Zaterman '09, Englewood, Colo.
Irving Kaplan Award--For academic achievement by a junior in nuclear science and engineering
- Robert Block '10, Plymouth, Mass.
Outstanding Student Service Award--In recognition of exceptional services to the students, the department and the entire MIT community
- Timothy Lucas G, Cambridge, Mass.
- Paul Romano G, Peekskill, N.Y.
- Anna Nikiforova G, Gresham, Ore.