Looking for better materials for solar cells, LEDs, and other technology, one molecule at a time.
- CT Guided Percutaneous Robotic Biopsy
- Robopsy - Robotic Biopsy - Aims to help interventional radiologists perform soft tissue probe insertions with greater speed and accuracy and reduced c...
- SSRC Lecture: Developing Processes for Understanding Complex Sociotechnical Systems: Are We There Yet?
- A seminar led by Prof. Joseph M. Sussman held on Feb. 6, 2013.
- Benard Gordon Lecture
- Lecture by Bernard Gordon, founder of the Benard M. Gordon - MIT Engineering Leadership Program. On April 5, 2013, he shared his ideas about engineeri...
- TEDxBeaconStreet: Science Should Be a Story â€” Tyler DeWitt
- PhD candidate Tyler DeWitt discusses how scientists could better focus on communicating their main ideas through appealing narratives.
- Materials Science at the Heart of MIT
- This video gives a quick overview of the department and its lab-centered curriculum.