Photo: Donna Coveney
Gordon-MIT ELP IAP course highlights lessons learned by engineering leaders Ray Stata, Kurt Dasse and others
January 3, 2011
Renowned leaders from diverse engineering backgrounds will share their unique engineering leadership experiences in “Delivering Leadership Success,” a new five-day course offered Jan. 3-7 during Independent Activites Period (IAP) by the Bernard M. Gordon-MIT Engineering Leadership Program. The course will take place in the Stata Center’s Teal Room (Building 32-082).
A roster of leaders will share with the students the lessons they've learned during their careers spanning more than 150 years of combined experience. These distinguished guests include:
- Ray Stata, co-founder and chairman of the board, Analog Devices Inc.
- Kurt Dasse, CEO, Levitronics
- Sheila Widnall, former U.S. Secretary of the Air Force (current MIT professor)
- Martin F. Schlecht, chairman, CEO and president, Synqor
- James Judd, senior VP, technical operations, Orbital Sciences Corporation
- Hugh McManus, senior special projects engineer, Metis Design
Learn more about the event and the Bernard M. Gordon-MIT Engineering Leadership Program