I received bachelor's degrees in Mathematics and Management Science (concentrating in Finance) at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology in June of 2009. I also received a minor in Economics.
I work at a company called LuckyLabs.
- I served as the president of the Undergraduate Association.
Some Initial impressions of this experience were captured here.
- I am a member of the Student Information Processing Board
InterestsInclude, but are not limited to:
- Financial Markets
- Physical, Electronic and Computer Security
- Non-fiction reading (nowadays on my
- Building things
- Social Psychology
Projects & Past Work
- scripts.mit.edu a user-friendly, secure CGI hosting service provided by SIPB.
- macathena.mit.edu a SIPB project to bring the functionality of the Athena Project to the Macintosh OS X environment.
Places I have worked at MIT:
- Hyperinstruments Group with the MIT Media Lab building the mathematical framework behind part of the Opera of the Future.
- Computational Visual Cognition Laboratory studying human and computational abilities within real world scene understanding.
- Tangible Media Group within the MIT Media Lab creating interfaces between the physical environment and digital information.
- Information Services and Technology as an Athena Consultant, providing support for Athena functionality.