Boron Neutron Capture Therapy (BNCT)
Trace Element Analysis
NTD Silicon Doping
High-Temperature Fluoride Salt-Cooled Reactors
In-Core Experiments (ICE )
- Wide latitude to alter heat fluxes and flow rates;
- Controlled boiling and steam/water separation;
- Material and water chemistry flexibility;
- Thermal isolation of the facilities from current reactor operating conditions;
- Data Acquisition systems for in-line monitoring of temperature, pressure and water chemistry; and
- Customized chemical, electrochemical and electromechanical measurements.
- For in-core experiments conducted using the MITR-II see attached table, and for inquiries about specific in-core experiments, contact Gordon Kohse.
of the PWR/BWR simulation experiments include: