UNDERGRADUATE : Advising
Upon declaring Course 22 your major, a faculty member will be assigned as your advisor by the undergraduate chair. Your advisor has several roles:
- approving your term class schedule
- discuss and approve the adding/dropping of classes
- making the student aware of resources at MIT for student aid
- contacting instructors if required
- consulting with the undergraduate chair regarding academic performance
You are encouraged to meet with your advisor when you need help with any of the above issues.