PhD Theses: 1990s
1990 | 1991 | 1992 | 1993 | 1994 | 1995 | 1996 | 1997 | 1998 | 1999
- Caulkins, Jonathan P., The Distribution and Consumption of Illicit Drugs: Some Mathematical Models and Their Policy Implications, June 1990.
- Goemans, Michel X., Analysis of Linear Programming Relaxations for a Class Connectivity Problems, September 1990.
- Nakazato, Daisuke, Transient Distributional Results in Queues with Applications to Queueing Networks, September 1990.
- Tan, Kok-Choon, Newton's Method for Parametric Center Problems, June 1990.
- Zhang, Hongtao, Cyclic Scheduling in a Stochastic Environment, June 1990.
- Abe, Makoto, A Marketing Mix Model Developed From Single Source Data: A Semiparametric Approach, September 1991.
- Bai, Sherman X., Scheduling Manufacturing Systems with Work-in-Process Inventory Control, September 1991.
- Ballman, Karla V., Cost-Effectiveness of Smart Traffic Signals, June 1991.
- Gau, Shiow-Hwa, Server Management in Queueing System, February 1991.
- Ou, Jihong, Dynamic Scheduling of Queueing Networks, September 1991.
- Richetta, Octavio, Ground Holding Strategies for Air Traffic Control Under Uncertainty, June 1991.
- Talluri, Kalyan T., Issues in the Design and Analysis of Survivable Networks, September 1991.
- Van Ryzin, Garrett, Stochastic and Dynamic Vehicle Routing in Euclidean Service Regions, June 1991.
- Venkatakrishnan, C.S., Analysis and Optimization of Terminal Area Air Traffic Control Operations, February 1991.
- Athaide, Christopher, Capacity Allocation and Safety Stocks in Manufacturing Systems, February 1992.
- Chevalier, Philippe, Two Topics in Multistage Manufacturing Systems, June 1992.
- Gopalan, Ramasubramanian, Exploiting Process Flexibility in Metal Forming Operations, September 1992.
- Hall, Susan A., New Directions in Queue Inference for Management Implementation, June 1992.
- Kodialam, Muralidharan, The O-D Shortest Path Problem and Connectivity Problems on Periodic Graphs, February 1992.
- Pappu, Suguna, Production Planning with Due-Date Constraints, June 1992.
- Polychronopoulos, George, Stochastic and Dynamic Shortest Distance Problems, June 1992.
- Veatch, Michael H., Queueing Control Problems for Production/Inventory Systems, September 1992.
- Vranas, Peter B., The Multi-Airport Ground-Holding Problem in Air Traffic Control, June 1992.
- Mondschein, Susana V., Optimal Sales Strategies in Stochastic, Dynamic Environments, June 1993.
- Srivatsan, Narayanan, Synthesis of Optimal Policies for Stochastic Manufacturing Systems, September 1993.
- Huang, Yen-Chin, Empirical Distribution Function Statistics, Speed of Convergence, and p-Variation, June 1994.
- Ingolfsson, Armann, Earthquake Forecasts: The Life-Saving Potential of Last-Minute Warnings, September 1994.
- Klaassen, Pieter , Stochastic Programming Models for Interest-Rate Risk Management," June 1994.
- Ramakrishnan, V.S., On Cuts and Clutters, September 1994.
- Staats, Richard C., Integration of Predictive Routing Information with Dynamic Traffic Signal Control, September 1994.
- Burman, Mitchell H., New Results in Flow Line Analysis, June 1995.
- Chi, Zhihang, Airline Yield Management in a Dynamic Network Environment, February 1995.
- Luo, Xiao-Dong, Continuous Linear Programming: Theory, Algorithms and Applications, September 1995.
- Malone, Kerry M., Dynamic Queueing Systems: Behavior and Approximations for Individual Queues and for Networks, June 1995.
- Milner, Joseph, Dynamic Slot Allocation with Airline Participation, June 1995.
- Mourtzinou, Georgia, An Axiomatic Approach to Queueing Systems, June 1995.
- Nino-Mora, Jose, Optimal Resource Allocation in a Dynamic and Stochastic Environment: A Mathematical Programming Approach, June 1995.
- Raghavan, S., Formulations and Algorithms for Network Design Problems with Connectivity Requirements, February 1995.
- Ricard, Michael J., Optimization of Queueing Networks: An Optimal Control Approach, June 1995.
- Rubio, Rodrigo, Dynamic-Stochastic Vehicle Routing and Inventory Problem, September 1995.
- Shumsky, Robert A., Dynamic Statistical Models for the Prediction of Aircraft Take-off Times, September 1995.
- Theodosopoulos, Theodore V., Stochastic Models for Global Optimization, June 1995.
- Aggarwal, Charu C., Faster Algorithms for Some Network Flow Problems, June 1996.
- Bonvik, Asbjoern M., Performance Analysis of Manufacturing Systems Under Hybrid Control Policies, June 1996.
- Fang, Yue, Volatility Modeling and Estimation of High-Frequency Data with Gaussian Noise, June, 1996.
- Markowitz, David M., A Unified Approach to Single Machine Scheduling: Heavy Traffic Analysis of Dynamic Cyclic Policies, June 1996.
- Pinker, Edieal J., Models of Flexible Workforce Management in Uncertain Environments, June 1996.
- Miller, Michael G., Optimal Allocation of Resources to Clinical Trials, September 1996.
- Rimm-Kaufman, Alan P., Risk Mitigation Models for a Japanese Railroad," June 1996.
- Teo, Chung-Piaw, Constructing Approximation Algorithms Via Linear Programming Relaxations: Primal Dual and Randomized Rounding Techniques, September 1996.
- Zenios, Stefanos A., Health Care Applications of Optimal Control Theory, June 1996.
- Christodouleas, James, Solution Methods for Multiprocessor Network Scheduling Problems, with Application to Railroad Operations" June 1997.
- Nunez Araya, Manuel A., Condition Numbers and Properties of Central Trajectories in Convex Programming, September 1997.
- Patterson, Sarah Stock, Dynamic Flow Management Problems in Air Transportation, June 1997.
- Chryssikou, Efthalia, Multiperiod Portfolio Optimization in the Presence of Transaction Costs, June 1998.
- D'Amato, Rebecca, Management of Antiretroviral Therapy for HIV Infection: Modeling When to Change Therapy, June 1998.
- Epstein, Rafael, Linear Programming and Capacitated Network Loading, February 1998.
- Gamarnik, David, Stability and Performance of Multiclass Queueing Networks, February 1998.
- Hauksson, Arni, The Commercialization of University Research Discoveries: Are University Technology Transfer Offices Stimulating the Process? February 1998.
- Kniker, Timothy, Itinerary-Based Airline Fleet Assignment, June 1998.
- Osuna, Edgar, Support Vector Machines: Training and Applications, June 1998.
- Ruark, John, Implementing Reusable Solvers: An Object-Oriented Framework for Operations Research Algorithms, June 1998.
- Toktay, Latife Beril, Analysis of a Production-Inventory System under a Stationary Demand Process and Forecast Updates, June 1998.
- Wang, Yi, Modeling and Solving Single and Multiple Facility Network Restoration Problems, June 1998.
- Croxton, Keely L., Modeling and Solving Network Flow Problems with Piecewise Linear Costs, with Applications in Supply Chain Management, September 1999.
- Epelman, Marina, Complexity, Condition Numbers and Conic Linear Systems, June 1999.
- Hall, William, Efficient Capacity Allocation in a Collaborative Air Transportation System, June 1999.
- Nemec, Joseph, Diffusion and Decompostition Approximations of Stochastic Models of Muolticlass Processing Networks, February 1999.
- Popescu, Ioana, Application of Optimization in Probability, finance and Revenue Management, June 1999.
- Sethuraman, Jayachandran, Scheduling Multiclass Queueing Networks and Job Shops using Fluid and Semidefinite Relaxation, September 1999.
- Sokol, Joel, Optimizing Paint Blocking in an Automobile Assembly Line: An Application of Specialized TSP1s, June 1999.