Masters Theses: 2000s
2000 | 2001 | 2002 | 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009
- Andersson, Kari Potential Benefits of Information Sharing During the Arrival Process at Hub Airports, June 2000.
- Cohen, Jonathan E. W. Safety at What Price?: Setting Anti-terrorist Policies for Checked Luggage on US Domestic Aircraft, June 2000.
- Coumeri, Marc H. Dynamic Pricing in a Competitive Environment: A Learning Approach September 2000.
- Gzouli, Omar Comparison of Scheduling Policies by Simulation, June 2000.
- Kachani, Soulaymane Analytical Dynamic Traffic Flow Models: Formulation, Analysis and Solution Algorithms, February 2000.
- McKeever, Scott D. Path Planning for an Autonomous Vehicle, June 2000.
- Messmacher, Eduardo B. Models for Project Management, June 2000.
- Muharremoglu, Alp The Aircraft Sequencing Problem with Arrivals and Departures, February 2000.
- Sursock, Jean-Paul The Cross Section of Expected Stock Returns Revisited, June 2000.
- Achy-Brou, Aristide C.E. A New Approach to Multistage Serial Inventory Systems, February 2001.
- Barth, Christopher Composite Mission Variable Formulation For Real-Time Mission Planning, June, 2001.
- Chandra, Anurag Algorithms for Locomotive Scheduling, February 2001.
- Clark, Steven J. Large-Scale Optimization Planning Methods for Distribution and Transportation. Logistics: An Application to Contingency Munitions, June, 2001.
- Duran Murrieta, Rodolfo Effects of Supply Chain Strategy in Distribution Networks, February 2001.
- Idris, Husni Rifat Queuing Dynamics and Control of Departure Operations at Boston Logan Airport, February 2001.
- Jang, Young Jae Multiple Part Type Decompostion Method in Manufacturing Processing Line, June, 2001.
- Moffitt II, Jeffrey D. Applying the Metrics Thermostat to Naval Acquisitions for Improving the Total Ownership Cost-Effectiveness of News Sytems, June, 2001.
- Theatte, Kermit Tactical Shipping and Scheduling at Polaroid with Dual Lead Times, June, 2001.
- Toubia, Olivier Interior-Point Methods Applied to Internet Conjoint Analysis, February 2001.
- Werner,Loren M. Analysis and Design of Closed Loop Manufacturing Systems, September, 2001.
- Amonlirdviman, Kevin The Dynamics of Global Financial Crises, June 2002.
- Bart, Yakov Y. Determinants and Consequences of Trust in Online Environment, September 2002.
- Kang, Seong-Cheol Algorithms for Routing Problems in Stochastic Time-Dependent Networks, June 2002.
- Nielsen, Christopher A. Large-Scale Network Design using Composite Variables:An Application to Air Mobility Command's 30-day Channel Route Network, June 2002.
- Schorr, Raphael Avram On the Explanatory Value of Condition Numbers for Convex Optimization: Theoretical Issues and Computational Experience, September 2002.
- Shioda, Romy Restaurant Revenue Management, June 2002.
- Ergun, Ayla Optimal Scheduling of Radiotheraphy and Angiogenic Inhibitors, February 2003.
- Seyhan, Murat Private Risk and an Example From the Pharmaceutical Industry, February 2003.
- El Alj, Yasmine Estimating the True Extent of Air Traffic Delays, June 2003.
- Mao, Ye A Profit Maximization Model in a Two-Echelon Supply Chain Management: Distribution and Pricing Strategies, June 2003.
- Phomma, Maxime Product Development Collaboration Between Original Equipment Manufacturers and After Market Suppliers, June 2003.
- Xu, Ping Approximate Expected Delay for a Nonstationary Queue and an Application to Air Traffic Control, June 2003.
- Zarybnisky, Eric J. Allocation of Air Resources Against an Intelligent Adversary, June 2003.
- Yee, Michael Solving Network Equilibrium Problems in Static and Dynamic Environments, September 2003.
- Agbokou, Biova - Robust Airline Schedule Planning: Review and Development of Optimization Approaches, June 2004.
- Alighanbari, Mehdi - Task Assignment Algorithms for Teams of UAVs in Dynamic Environments, June 2004.
- Jeffreys, Christopher G. - Support Vector Machine and Parametric Wavelet-Based Texture Classification of Stem Cell Images, June 2004.
- Key, Jonathan Ramsay - Routing in Probabilistic Networks, June 2004.
- Koepke, Corbin G. - Multi-Mission Optimized Re-Planning in Air Mobility Command's Channel Route Execution, June 2004.
- Sarmadi, Sepehr - Minimizing Airline Passenger Delay through Integrated Flight Scheduling and Aircraft Routing, June 2004.
- Tanizar, Ketty - Alternatives to the Gradient in Optimal Transfer Line Buffer Allocation, September 2004.
- Timmers, Kendell M. - Learning Together Better: The Structured Design of Learning Teams, June 2004.
- Varol, Nebibe - Inventory Deployment and Market Area Segmentation in a Two-Echelon Distribution Network Design, June 2004.
- Chandler, Lincoln J. - A Decision Analytic
Approach to Web-Based Clinician Training, February 2005.
- Hickman, Randal E. - Interception Algorithm
for Autonomous Vehicles with Imperfect Information, June
- Malasky, Jeremy S. - Human Machine Collaborative
Decision Making in a Complex Optimization System, June 2005.
- Mostagir, Mohamed- Fully Polynomial Time Approximation
Schemes for Sequential Decision Problems, September 2005.
- Tardy, Raphaël - Optimization Models
and Algorithms for Large-Scale, Capacity Constrained Pick-up
and Delivery Problems with Time WIndows, June 2005.
- Weber,Theophane - Conditional Dynamics of
Non-Markovian, Infinite-Server Queues, June 2005.
- Wroten, Matthew C. -Coordinated Dynamic Planning
for Air and Space Operations, June 2005.
- Yamanaka, Shiro -The Impact of Infrastructure-Related
Taxes and Fees on Airline Fares in the US and the European Union,
- Bryant, Corban Harrell - Robust Planning
for Effects-Based Operations, June 2006.
- Guo, Kenrick - Examining Financial Puzzles From An Evolutionary
Perspective, February 2006.
- Hanowsky, Michael - A Tool to Support the
Planning of Ground Delay Programs Subject to Uncertain Arrival
Capacities, June 2006.
- McAllister, Daniel B. - Planning with Imperfect
Information: Interceptor Assignment, June 2006.
- Sakamoto, Philemon - UAV Mission Planning
Under Uncertainty, June 2006.
- Shah, Premal - No-arbitrage Bounds on American
Put Options with Single Maturity, June 2006.
- Zhou, Xinfeng - Application of Robust Statistics to Asset Allocation
Models, June 2006.
- Chhaochhria, Pallav - Inventory Planning
for Low Demand Items in Online Retailing, June 2007.
- DeGregory, Keith - Optimization-Based Allocation
of Force Protection Resources in an Asymmetric Environment, June
- Marla, Lavanya - Robust Optimization for Network-based
Resource Allocation Problems under Uncertainty, June 2007.
- Martin, Kiel - Dynamic Planning Under Uncertainty
for Theater Airlift Operations, June 2007.
- Miller, John - Large-Scale Dynamic Observation
Planning for Unmanned Surface Vessels, June 2007.
- Thomer, Joseph - Trust-Based Design of Human-Guided
Algorithms, June 2007.
- Flietstra, Bryan C. - A Data Mining Approach for Acoustic Diagnosis of Cardiopulmonary Disease, June 2008.
- Foreman, John William - Optimized Supply Routing at Dell Under Non-Stationary Demand, June 2008.
- Gaudet, Megan - Harmonization of Aviation User Charges in the North Atlantic Airspace, June 2008.
- Guo, Jingqiang Charles - Estimation of Sell-up Potential in Airline Revenue Management Systems, June 2008.
- Le Guen, Thibault - Data-driven pricing, September 2008.
- Limpaitoon, Tanachai - Real-time Multi-Period Truckload Routing Problems, February 2008.
- Murphy, Maurice D. - Tropical Cyclone Preparedness and Response: Opportunities for Operations Research, June 2008.
- Noyes, Clay W. - Analysis and Optimization of the Emergency Department at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center via Simulation, June 2008.
- Quinteros, Martin - Managing Portfolios of Products and Securities, September 2008.
- Siow, Christopher - Analysis of Batching Strategies for Multi-Item, February 2008.
- Ye, Yunqing - Joint Pricing and Inventory Decision for Competitive Products, February 2008.
- Marks, Christopher E. - Optimization-Based Routing and Scheduling of IED-Detection Assets in Contemporary Military Operations, June 2009.
- Negron, Blair Ellen Leake - Operational Planning for Multiple Heterogeneous Unmanned Aerial Vehicles in Three Dimensions, June 2009.
- Sasanuma, Katsunobu - Policies for Parking Pricing Derived from a Queueing Perspective, September 2009.
- Soldner, Mallory Jo - Passenger-Centric Ground Holding: Including Connections in Ground Delay Program Decisions, June 2009.