Apply to be an Orientation Leader for 2015
We are looking for Orientation Leaders for the Class of 2019!
We are looking for fun, energetic, and creative students interested in making life a little easier for MIT freshmen. Do you remember your first day at MIT? Did someone help you to find building numbers and classrooms? Help us help this year's class. Orientation Leaders work flexible hours and are involved in every aspect of getting the Class of 2019 familiar with what MIT has to offer.
- Campus Preview Weekend (CPW): April 16 through April 19
- Orientation Leader training: August 26-28
- Orientation Captain training: August 26-28
- Orientation work: August 29-September 4
- Application due: Thursday, February 26 at 5pm
- MANDATORY: Spring Leadership Development Session: Tuesday, April 28, from 6-8 PM.
The earlier you apply the earlier you get to interview! Be sure to be on time for your interview. You will not be allowed to reschedule or enter late.