A special anno today! We are excited
to announce that the annual MIT Snowrider-GSC Ski
Trip 2013 will be at Jay Peak Ski Resort in
Part of the
· Skiing and riding at a much sought after resort for a fraction of the regular price.
· High-quality accommodation with cooking facilities.
Free access to
Hawaiian-theme party on Sunday (January 13th) at the
· Special discounts on gear rental.
· Memorable time with you friends.
· Free beginner lessons (limited, by lottery).
· Drive yourself: $285
· Ride the bus with us: $340
· Round 1: November 12, Monday, starting
· Round 2: November 14, Wednesday, starting 7 PM
· Round 3: Sales until December 1st (100 tickets left!)
Sales will remain open until tickets sell out. We expect tickets to sell very fast (within hours) of opening so make sure to mark your calendars!
Each MIT graduate student or post-doc is allowed one non-MIT guest. MIT hosts must first sign up for the trip, and then their guests will be able to sign in to the registration page using their host's email address. Hosts and guests need not purchase the same package.
For more details, please visit our website at http://gsc.mit.edu/ski
With forecasts of a snowy winter, we're super excited to bring MIT up to Jay Peak this year. Save the date!
Annual MIT Snowriders-GSC Ski Trip Organizers